Strong communication skills are essential to professional success. Excellent communication skills result in better workplace relations, more satisfied clients, and a better bottom line. However, learning to communicate with professionalism, clarity and confidence takes training and practice, just like any other skill. For this reason, many professionals seek out the assistance of a corporate speech-language pathologist.
Here are just some of the ways a corporate speech-language pathologist can help their clients to improve professional communication:
- Do your presentations fall flat? Corporate communication training can help you develop public speaking and presentation skills that get noticed and get results.
- Do people often ask you to repeat yourself? Speech improvement can help you to increase clarity of speech to prevent miscommunication. Accent reduction services are also available to international professionals who are having difficulty being understood in the workplace.
- Slow down! A corporate speech-language pathologist can help you improve your rate of speech in order to deliver your message with greater impact.
- Are you a young adult entering the workplace for the first time or, are you currently interviewing for a new position? Learn how to communicate with professionalism and confidence to take your career to the next level.
- Do you have trouble being heard when presenting? A corporate speech-language pathologist can help you improve voice quality and volume so that you can be a dynamic communicator and take control of the conference room or the boardroom.
- Are you looking to change jobs or climb the ladder in your current company? A corporate speech-language pathologist can provide training on interview skills and negotiation.
Want to learn more? Take a look at the following video from Corporate Speech Solutions Founder and President, Jayne Latz.
If you think you would benefit from the services of a corporate speech-language pathologist and would like to learn more, give me a call at 212-308-7725 or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!
© 2016, Corporate Speech Solutions of New York City and Long Island – All Rights Reserved