Do you get nervous? Speak too quickly? Forget what you want to say? If so, this workshop is for you!
Have you ever been in the presence of a great orator? They move people into action with their words. Everyone sits on the edge of their seats waiting for the next sentence… regardless of whether it is an audience of two or two thousand. Don’t you wish you could speak like that… no matter your first language?
When Jayne Latz shares her Secrets, Tools and Techniques of the Confident Speaker you will experience an immediate sense of excitement. You will actually look forward to your next presentation.
Join us on Wednesday, October 24th
31 West 34th Street, 8th Floor
Offices of World Wide Land Transfer
Do you tend to say too much and get lost in the entire wording? Would you like to impact and influence others?
If so, this workshop is for you! Learn to deliver your message with clarity and confidence. Be Dynamic!
Highlights of the presentation include:
- How to develop a dynamic speaking voice
- How to present with greater clarity
- How to deliver your message with greater impact
- A proven strategy to eliminate those annoying and distracting little words such as “like, you know, um, uh.”
- What to know about body language and how it impacts your presentation
Listen to what recent attendees had to say about the presentation:
- Jayne is a great speaker. I love the power in her voice. I want to speak like her. ~Lesedi Seretse
- Jayne, you are fantastic and your control over your voice is amazing. You open doors to learning more about communication. ~Punit Rana
For additional information please call at (212) 308-7725. Join me on Wednesday, October 24th at 6:00PM! You must sign up in advance due to building security. No walk-ins permitted.
The first two people to sign up will receive a complimentary copy of Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How To Succeed In Clarity and Confidence.
About Jayne Latz: Jayne Latz is an expert in communication. She has been a speech-language pathologist for over 25 years and founded Corporate Speech Solutions (CSS) in 2006. The goal of CSS is to advance communication skills of business professionals.
Jayne is an active member of the New York City chapter of National Speakers Association (NSA). She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and on The Today Show. Most recently she appeared on Inside Edition for comments on the presidential candidates. Jayne is the author of Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How To Succeed in Business With Clarity and Confidence. Her professional speech background provides her with the unique skill set to aid both individuals and groups in improving their corporate communication skills.