Have you ever been asked to repeat yourself more than once because your listener was having trouble understanding you? Have others accused you of mumbling or speaking too quickly? If so, you may benefit from working with a speech coach!
Being able to communicate in a clear, confident manner is essential for every professional. It doesn’t matter how strong your message is: if your listener can’t understand what you’re saying or if your speech seems sloppy or unprofessional, you’ll miss opportunities and negatively impact your career.
So what exactly does a speech coach do? At Corporate Speech Solutions, our certified corporate speech-language pathologists will provide an in-depth evaluation and analyze your particular strengths and challenges in order to custom design a program to best meet your professional goals. Your speech coach will help you communicate in the clearest way possible while projecting an image of professionalism, confidence, and leadership. Here are just some of the goals we at Corporate Speech Solutions target in speech training:
- Communicate with clarity and confidence
- Develop a dynamic speaking voice
- Eliminate mumbling
- Speak at an appropriate rate to be understood
- Eliminate “filler words” such as “um,” “uh,” and “like”
- Improve pronunciation
- Reduce regional and foreign accents for clearer speech
- Develop more professional, confident body language
- Speak in a clear, articulate manner in meetings and on the phone
- Improve public speaking skills for stronger, more professional presentations
Want to learn more? Watch the video below!
Do you want to take your communication to the next level? Give us a call and see how Corporate Speech Solutions can improve your professional life! Call us at 212-308-7725 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!
© 2017, Corporate Speech Solutions of New York City and Long Island – All Rights Reserved