Event Date: June 24th, 2019
Are you frequently asked to repeat what you just said? Do you lack confidence when you are speaking? If so, join us for this dynamic and interactive workshop designed to impact your business communication skills! This workshop is designed for native and non-native English speakers looking to gain greater clarity and confidence in their communication skills. Our goal is to transform you into a dynamic, confident and professional speaker!
At the end of this workshop, you will learn:
- To speak in a dynamic voice so people on the telephone and in a conference room can hear you
- To deliver your message more strategically and with greater impact
- To clearly pronounce the ends of your words
- The correct production of /–ed/ used in past tense.
- Important telephone tips to positively impact your business conversations.
Jayne Latz, President of Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC and author of Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, will be presenting this workshop designed to give you the skills to communicate with clarity and confidence! She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and has appeared on The Today Show. Interested in learning more? Visit www.corporatespeechsolutions.com.
Date: Monday, June 24th, 2019
Place: 750 Lexington (enter on 59th Street), 12th Floor
Time: 6-7: 15 PM