Do you want to use communication to take your career to the next level? After undergoing communication training with Corporate Speech Solutions, one of our clients, S.A., landed a new job and thanked Corporate Speech Solutions for the part we played in helping him to communicate more effectively and move up the corporate ladder. Check out his testimonial below!
“Corporate Speech Solutions is a wonderful place to get your accent reduction and build Clarity, Confidence and speak better English. They have a wonderful staff who are always available to help whether you have a problem speaking certain words or if people are asking you to repeat what you said they can help you with everything. Great place, great staff, highly recommend!”
~SA, July 21, 2019
This could be you! Congratulations on the new job, S.A., from all of us here at Corporate Speech Solutions.
Are you also looking to climb the corporate ladder? Whether you’re looking to land your dream job or to improve your performance in your current position, strong communication skills are essential to professional success. Here are just some of the services Corporate Speech Solutions offers to help you make communication your most valuable professional tool:
- Accent reduction: Is your accent getting in the way of your professional success? Our team of experts can help you identify and modify the sounds of American English that are interfering with your clarity and confidence. At the end of the training you will achieve between 50-75% improvement in your pronunciation skills (and confidence)!
- Speech improvement: Cut out mumbling, filler words, and other bad speech habits, and learn to speak like the confident professional you are! Are you an emerging leader? Then it is time to cut out the bad habits and watch how quickly you move up the corporate ladder!
- Public speaking: Do you break out in a cold sweat when you have to speak in front of a group? We can help you develop the presentation skills and the confidence to engage your audience and become a dynamic public Leaders from around the globe possess powerful communication skills. Do you want to lead?
- Developing a dynamic voice: Whether you’re addressing an audience of one or one thousand, a strong, dynamic speaking voice is key. Develop your breath support, vocal quality and strength and keep your audience on the edge of their seats!
- Confidence building: Body language, tone of voice, word choice—there are so many factors that go into projecting confidence. Communication training can help you develop the skills to speak like a leader.
If you are looking to polish your communication skills be sure to pick up a free copy of my e-book “Communicate with Clarity and Confidence!” by subscribing to our newsletter community on our website. For additional information call us at 212-308-7725 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com to learn more. I’d be more than happy to answer any questions you might have!