Have you ever been in the presence of a great orator? They move people into action with their words. Everyone sits on the edge of their seats waiting for the next sentence… regardless of whether the audience is one or one thousand. Don’t you wish you could speak and present like that?
When Jayne Latz shares her Secrets, Tools and Techniques of the Confident Speaker you will experience an immediate sense of excitement. You will actually look forward to your next presentation.
Date: Monday June 29th at 12 noon EST
Place: Virtual/Remote via Zoom
Fee: $25.00 USD
Learn to deliver your message with clarity and confidence. Learn to be dynamic and engaging from your very first word.
Highlights of the presentation include:
- Techniques to develop a dynamic speaking voice
- Tips to present with greater clarity
- Strategies to deliver the message with greater impact
- How to engage your audience from the very first word
- A proven strategy to eliminate those annoying and distracting little words such as “like, you know, um, uh.”
- What to know about body language and how it impacts your presentation
Listen to what recent attendees had to say about the presentation:
- Jayne is a great speaker. I love the power in her voice. I want to speak like her. ~Lesedi Seretse
- Jayne, you are fantastic and your control over your voice is amazing. You open doors to learning more about communication. ~Punit Rana
For additional information please call 212.308.7725 (please leave a message. All calls will be returned).
Presented by Jayne Latz, founder of Corporate Speech Solutions, LLC
About Jayne Latz: Jayne Latz is an expert in communication. She has been a speech-language pathologist for over 25 years and founded Corporate Speech Solutions (CSS) in 2006. The goal of CSS is to advance communication skills of business professionals. Jayne is an active member of the New York City chapter of National Speakers Association (NSA). She has been featured in the Wall Street Journal and on The Today Show. Jayne is the author of Communicate Up The Corporate Ladder, How To Succeed in Business With Clarity and Confidence. Her professional speech background provides her with the unique skill set to work with both individuals and organizations in building their clarity, their confidence and their credibility.